Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Policy
EssayServiceProf.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy explains how we address copyright infringement claims in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please contact us using the procedures outlined below.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
To file a notice of copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent:
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice with our designated agent. Your counter-notice must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the website may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notice to our designated agent:
We may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy or our intellectual property policies, please contact us at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you.
Changes to this policy
We may update this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy from time to time without prior notice. By continuing to use our website, you agree to be bound by the updated policy.